Fitness And Fun With Dancing
Old Time… and New Vogue….and … lots more .. For ALL ages…
Saturday nights at Mount Mee Hall, (1st Saturday of each month)
Mount Kilcoy Hall (2nd Saturday of each month)
Delaneys Creek Hall (3rd Saturday of each month)
Wamuran Hall (4th Saturday of each month)
Kilcoy Memorial Hall (5th Friday of the calendar month)
8pm till midnight- Live Bands – Great Country Supper, Raffles
Great friendly atmosphere………………prizes – lucky door, Monte Carlo and
Just wear casual clothes and bring a leather soled pair of shoes to dance in..
Change into the dance shoes once inside the hall so as to not dampen the dance floor.
You will be gliding around the floor with ease.
Call in, come to chat or dance or just sit and enjoy the music..
you will be so glad you did.
Dance Practice every
Tuesday nights from 7.30pm
Till 9.30pm at Mt Kilcoy Hall
$3 plus bring a small plate
For supper after practice.
Further questions? contact
- » Splendour Street Party on Elvis's Block
- » Queenslanders with Legal Problems - Legal Centres Welcome New Approach
- » Local needs help raising money for Heart Kids Queenland
- » The music of Splendour
- » Luke's IGA Woodford Donates $1000 To The Woodford Show 2010
- » Dress Up Fun With Woodford Church Op Shop
- » Woodford's 2011 Rodeo a huge success